S&P Global Market Intelligence: S&P Global ESG Scores
ESG company level score with the E, S & G level individual score along with underlying scoring criteria.
S&P Global ESG Scores is an environmental, social and governance data set that provides company level, dimension level, and criterial level scores based on the SAM Corporate Sustainability Assessment (CSA) process, an annual evaluation of companies’ sustainability practices. Drawing upon 20 years of experience analyzing sustainability’s impact on a company’s long-term value creation, this is one of the most advanced ESG scoring methodologies. This dataset provides:
– Sustainability scores, that have an impact on a company’s business value drivers, including growth, profitability, capital efficiency, and risk exposure, of 7,000 + companies
– A qualitative screen based on SAM’s Media and Stakeholder Analysis (MSA evaluates a company’s response to critical sustainability issues that may arise during the year)
– Full data history dating back to 2013
– Easy linking to other S&P Global Market Intelligence identifiers
– Primary Entity Type: Company
– Coverage Count: 8,700
– Geographic Coverage: Global
– Industry Coverage: Financials, Real Estate, Technology, Media & Telecommunications
– History Initiated: 2013
– Point In Time: Yes
– Data Source: Non-public data directly submitted by companies, Annual Report, Sustainability/CSR Report, Company Websites, Regulatory Filings & News
About the Provider:
Your source for premium financial and alternative datasets. With the goal to source, structure, link, and deliver best-in-class data, you’re armed with differentiated and clean data to uncover insights that drive your business forward and make decisions with conviction.
Get access to S&P Global Market Intelligence: S&P Global ESG Scores Listing in Snowflake
Already a Snowflake customer?
Access this dataset directly from your Snowflake account