Datavant: Mortality in U.S.
Contains reporting of deaths in the United States
This mortality dataset contains reporting of deaths in the United States and is based on data from government and private sources.
– 75% of ongoing deaths in the U.S as reported by the CDC
– 90% of historical deaths
– Date of birth and month of death
– Death verification
– Sex probability score
– Field operation (ADD, DELETE)
Potential use cases:
– Monitoring real-world survival outcomes in oncology, COVID-19, and other disease areas
– Deaths by geography and sex
About the Provider:
Datavant’s mission is to connect the world’s health data. Our solutions are used by leading healthcare organizations to protect, share, and match data. Our technology enables organizations to link de-identified data at the patient level, enabling deeper insights and understanding while protecting patient privacy.
Get access to the Datavant: Mortality in U.S.¬†Listing in Snowflake
Already a Snowflake customer?
Access this dataset directly from your Snowflake account